View Single Post
Old 12-10-2003, 01:04 AM   #13
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Reflecting on my last post, I think I may have been a bit harsh with my words. I still have Mobipocket reader installed on my palm and pocketpc, and really like the reader itself. What I don't like is the metrhod of activating secure books. As I have two separate devices I still use (and potentially the windows based reader as well making three), I want to be able to read a book a buy and download on all three (or at least the two mobile devices). That's not an easy option with mobi, to say the least...

Regards,
Craig.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote