View Single Post
Old 07-31-2003, 01:37 AM   #2
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Mobipocket reader was the first "book reading" software I tried when I first got my clie (seeing it's the supported format on Baen's website).

I thought it was pretty good. Good font support for Clie's, and reasonably fast. Then I discovered iSilo, and never looked back. If a title I really want to read is only available in mobi format, well, that's why I still keep it on my memory stick. iSilo always lives is ram....

Regards,
Craig.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote