Thread: Reading apps
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2016, 06:14 AM   #14
Jim Chapman
Addict
Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lumia 950 Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by din155 View Post
I have been using default calibre reader for the same reason. Would really appreciate if you can create the 'lite' mode for Freda for windows 10.
I've been looking at doing this, and it will come in the next few weeks/months. Actually, the choice I am wrestling with is whether to implement 'lite' mode or 'reading MOBI and PDF' first. Decisions, decisions :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfog View Post
If you have Windows 8 or 10 you can use FictionBookReader from Windows Store. It is able to read a lot of formats and for a fee is able to maintain all your books in the cloud and synced across computers/phones.
Or if you don't want to pay a fee (or to put your ebooks onto FBReader's cloud setup), then you can just put your ebooks onto OneDrive and use Freda.
Jim Chapman is offline   Reply With Quote