View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 10:32 AM   #1393
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceridge View Post
Thanks, I was looking at the Surface Pro 2 when my home computer crashed. So, the tablet is off the table until the new computer is set up.
The Surface Pro 2 can drive a monitor. You can get the dock coming out for it or a simple USB 3 dock which can drive several monitors if you want. This can give you basically desktop/notebook/tablet. If I didn't need a bit more memory/power than the Surface Pro 2 provided I would go this route.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
I think 10" is too large for my wants. 7" would be perfect, 8" would be fine too. And even on 10", I'd use an external keyboard (I even use an external keyboard on my laptop, which is 17" and that one has a full keyboard, including a separate numpad...)
There's been some good reviews on the Dell Venue 8 pro.

http://winsupersite.com/mobile-devic...dell-got-right

Not sure when it will hit the Dutch market though.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote