View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 04:33 AM   #1385
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
...And that's why I want a Win8 tablet. But as I don't want a 10" or larger, I had to wait. I should get one by the end of the year, or maybe at the start of the next (depending on when the 8"-ers finally arrive in the Dutch market....)
What don't you like about the 10" tablets? Size or weight?
About size you obviously can't do anything.
But re. weight, I'm again and again surprised, how light my Dell Latitude 10 is.
It's not as powerful as i5 units of course, but still surprisingly efficient.
I even could imagine myself, using it as a reader.

By coincidence, I bought a writing case in Amazon, that perfectly can contain my MacBook Air or my 10" tablets.
So I'm often not traveling with a suitcase, but only with that writing case.
Highly mobile...
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote