View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 02:02 AM   #1382
Gazella
Wizard
Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmueller View Post
But now they've kind of killed my beloved MacBook Air!
OS X Mavericks -to me- is a disaster:
I've upgraded a few days ago my Retina MacBook Pro to Mavericks and I regret it. My Pro was running perfectly smooth on Mountain Lion. Now, everything seems messed up. I no longer get notifications, and QuickTime Player constantly freezes when watching a movie. They've removed a lot of functional features in iWork, plus I'm not a fan of the new icons, especially Pages.

My MacBook Air is still running Lion and I definitely won't be upgrading it.

Also, I've just read that a lot of users are complaining about loss of data on their Western Digital external hard drives and that WD sent emails to customers warning them not to upgrade to Mavericks until they figure out what's causing this. I own two WD hard drives and it would seriously anger me if anything happens, so far I don't see any missing data.
Gazella is offline   Reply With Quote