View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 03:43 AM   #3
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Twenty years ago was using an Amiga 3000. I had some very impressive interactive books on CD-ROM -- pretty much inaccessible these days.

I was also using a text editor to read some public domain books (Shakespeare, Sherlock Holmes stories, etc.) that had been collected on CD-ROM. Not nearly as impressive, but they still "work" just fine! (Yes, I still have the CD-ROMs.)
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote