Thread: MobileRead May 2013 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 05:05 PM   #24
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synamon View Post
I'm surprised that The Dinner isn't getting more votes. The blurb sounded excellent and I put it on hold at the library as soon as it was nominated. Seems popular there, I'm 38th in line and the library has 11 copies (which is a lot).
It got an excellent review in the NY Times, which is how I first heard of it. I'll read it in any case; it's come up on Overdrive for me.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote