Thread: MobileRead May 2013 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 11:48 AM   #20
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Interested to know which one? He mostly doesn't write in series, but there are a couple of sequels which would benefit in being read...err...sequentially.
Borrowed Time was the one I put on hold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
Sorry - didn't check Canadian availability when I nominated. Checked for quite a few others but not that one.

Geographic restrictions are a pain.
Many of her Ruth Rendell books are available digitally in Canada, but I only found a couple of the Barbara Vine ones in ebook form. Different publishing companies probably.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote