View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 09:28 AM   #59
MrDoug
Banned
MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad - Kobo Glo - Nook Glo - Samsung Galaxy Note II
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfrizz View Post
I love reading on my SGP5! I use Aldiko as my reader and I'm able to adjust the text size just right so that I can see it easily. I'm able to hold it in one hand and use the volume buttons to turn the pages.

I'm having a blast with mine, I love being able to slip it into my pocket and always having it within reach. My Sony is sitting forlorn probably until the weather gets nice then I will take it out to read while getting some sun.

Next on my list of things to get will be a 7 inch tablet.
? .. when you turn the pages when reading on SGP5, do the bottom buttons light up each time? I heard they do but I think that may have been on a earlier model..
Thanks,
Doug
MrDoug is offline   Reply With Quote