View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 11:25 PM   #57
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by theinfamousj View Post
I would just like to personally thank you for this post. I have the player 3.6 and was looking for just this very thing. Wonderful! <3<3<3
I agree I love MortPlayer Audiobook player. When you use the earbuds that come with the SMP5 it pauses and plays, etc. Audible App is suppose to do that, but it doesn't!

The sleep timer is great with Mort too. Next time I buy an app I will donate to this person that made this app. No ads, no irritations like some free apps have.

Last edited by new; 12-11-2012 at 11:27 PM.
new is offline   Reply With Quote