View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 12:02 PM   #13
dwig
Wizard
dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Current:Surface Go & Kindle 3 - Retired: DellV8p, Clie UX50, ...
I usually have two stories in progress at one time.

I listen to audiobooks/podcasts, usually podcast short stories (EscapePod, PodCastle, StarShipSofa, Lightspeed Magazine, NPR's Selected Shorts, ...), when doing chores and when cooking (I'm the family cook). At other times I read, mostly ebooks but the occasional printed book.

I very rarely have two non-audio books in progress at the same time unless they are compilations or collections. I often read one short story in a collection and then switch to another book, returning later to read the next short story. I currently have 3 such compilations "open" on my Kindle in addition to the book I'm actually in the middle of along with the audio story that was left in progress when I finished the dishes last night.

I'm off to each lunch (wife is at work) now so I'll resume the ebook I was reading last night and will resume the audio when I go back to the repair work on the porch I began yesterday.
dwig is offline   Reply With Quote