View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 09:32 PM   #5
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
I listen to one audiobook and switch* back and forth between two or three ebooks at a time, depending on my mood. This only works if all of the above are very different from each other, ie. currently I'm listening to The Hunger Games while reading The Marriage Plot, The Pickwick Papers, and I just finished Gallows View.

Sci fi + literary + classic + mystery = choice.

*I read quickly so there isn't that much switching, I'll usually finish a book in two or three reading sessions.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote