View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 04:17 PM   #11
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Overall they're my favorite place to buy, Books On Board being a close second.

I do wish they'd do a better job with their Genre classifications though. Sometimes various books from the same series will be listed under 3 or 4 different Genre's. Also half the time their search engine misses things, especially if they've just been added, I don't know if it's an indexing problem or what. I've brought both issues up, but get the standard thanks for letting us know response, and nothing changes. :shrugs:

Like I said overall, they're still my favorite place to buy.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote