View Single Post
Old 06-01-2008, 10:31 AM   #7
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
BTW, at the Fictionwise-associated site Filament Books, it claims that if you join their club for $199, you get the reader + 2 free books per month. I've not used Filament, but just reporting what they say at http://www.filamentbooks.com/ebconte...50_monthly.asp

I'm no mathemagician, but I think it comes out to about $3 per book after subtracting $139 for the device.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote