View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 07:34 PM   #6
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Mikelv:

I appreciate your advice, I genuinely do; but this client had to have a tech guy come out to her house to "install" FF and EPUBReader for her. She doesn't know to how unzip an epub or any other file. She doesn't know how to "disable" EpubReader. She doesn't know what a browser TAB is, FWIW. (I'm not making that up). Her "tech guy" was supposed to call me today but I haven't heard from him yet; I'll relay your instructions to him. As I said--she's a thousand miles away from me so I have no ability to do this for her, other than using something like "Instant Housecall," and I admit I'm a little trepidatious about that idea.

I could, however, send her an xhtml file/chapter and tell her to open it in FF...but I doubt she could figure out how to disable EPUBReader. Drat.

Hitch
Might not have to disable EPUBReader. It is not used for an html file so she could still perform the test.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote