View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 10:43 AM   #5
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_mchale View Post
...I really wish all readers had some way to replace their batteries...-
Some do but you have to use their batteries and use the device itself and its charger to charge them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_mchale View Post
...Actually, at least with the firmware I have currently installed on my Jetbook, you can read while it is charging...

Bill
-
That could prove awkward if your batteries decide to die while waiting in a doctor's waiting room, the airport, or somewhere else where an outlet would be a wee bit difficult to find. Besides, the idea of being tethered to wall power on a portable device seems to me like having a paper book with a power cord attached to it. Carrying four spare AAs takes up no more room than a charger (mayhap less).
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote