View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 03:30 AM   #1
soondai
Guru
soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite
rechargeable batteries w JBL?

newegg seems to be offering good deals on these lately. 99 for new and 80 for unboxed right now. A no frills reader like this would probably work just fine for me and the price seems good, but then I noticed it takes 4 batteries which last 20 some hours. Seems like that'd make it a 250 dollar reader within a year buying batteries every couple weeks.

So do you guys use rechargeables and if so how often do they need to be replaced? Does a set last a year?

edit:
ack. Google is my friend. Looks like a good pack of rechargeables would probably last for the life of the reader (but add 20 bucks to the cost).

Last edited by soondai; 09-02-2010 at 04:03 AM.
soondai is offline   Reply With Quote