View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 09:53 AM   #10
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by jusmee View Post
That would seem to indicate the whole battery charging/meter/battery low warning system is in an even worse state than we imagined.
I agree. Whatever happened, may be tied to something with the Mar 2010 FW that put the battery monitor in a confused state on a cold boot.

Do these units recover if older FW is loaded?

I feel lucky, that I rolled back before battery problems happened.
I have been buying e-books from Baen these last few months and would have nothing new to read if I had to take my PEz in for repairs
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote