View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 11:37 PM   #9
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by hidari View Post
mine was not in Coolreader when it lost power. I accidentally turned it off instead of releasing the key lock.... this is after 12 hours of charging... then I turned it on and it had a conniption.... battery low... meter read was flat...etc.... ugh... now she his charging.. after one hour..tested and seemed at full power...but I am juicing her more just in case. .
That would seem to indicate the whole battery charging/meter/battery low warning system is in an even worse state than we imagined.
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote