View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 01:11 AM   #7
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsLydgate View Post
I apologize for putting my post in the wrong place. I don't know how I overlooked the format forum. Sorry!

I re-converted my book into AZW3 and it's nearly perfect. I downloaded KindleGen anyway, but so far so good. Thank you all so much for the help.

@DaleDe: the line numbers are used all the way through the text so fixing it manually (which I thought about doing!) would be a huge headache. I'm not sure what a second flow is, but I'm guessing setting one up would also be a fairly time-consuming project. Maybe if I get really bored one day.
I would agree it is some work. By second flow I was referring to creating side bars for the information in the right column.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote