View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 02:25 AM   #219
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I still can't believe it's free. Nora Roberts is a big name. Funny I'm currently reading one of her books. One of her old HQs that Penguin reissued and charges outrageous prices on. $7 for a HQ that has 12 chapters is ridiculous! I admit I was duped back in April when I bought it.
I've seen those. And I agree it's obscene the prices they want for those old Harlequins.

I remember when she made such a big deal about putting that symbol on her new books because she was so frustrated that Harlequin kept reprinting her old books. And yet, as soon as they reverted to her, she went with a publisher that put them out in about 3 months, without any acknowledgement that they were reprints either. And those prices, sheesh!
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote