View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 04:18 PM   #1
slainte
Zealot
slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
sony or other reader

Ok i have the sony pr505 which I have got great use out of for the last 4 years. I am having problems with the battery life now, it drains very quickly when off so I can never be sure it has bettery when I turn it on if I have not used it for a while. I generally use my samsung galaxy tab for reading now. However I know that does not work in the sun and am going on holidays soon. Thinking of seeing if I can get a cheap ereader. I just need one that is ok in the sun, epub preferably to save having to convert my book collection but not necessary, touchscreen would be good because I have got use to it and it is a pain having to click to turn page and wifi would be good but not necessary. Am in Ireland and just did a quick scan in a few shops - the sony touch is about 169 euro which is a bit pricey, the kobo 6" wifi ereader is only 79 euro so looks good value, the kindle touch wifi is 128 euro. So which should I buy or has anyone any suggestions. Is the kobo any good?
slainte is offline   Reply With Quote