View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 10:43 AM   #11
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I've never seen more than 15 entries in my "find_strings" (registry or conf-file).
I emptied it once just to make sure I wasn't giving bum advice, but to be perfectly frank... I don't see any advantage in clearing it. You never have to look at the list if you don't want to, and the most recent will always be on top if you do look. *shrugs*
IMHO It is to get rid of the ones you got really wrong and really made you when it ruined your work ( Always Save before you do a Replace All )
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote