View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 05:33 PM   #10
fekhner
Addict
fekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: DRs, EE, ipad/iphone, Helix
in fact, my usage of the DR is very similar to yours: carrying a large part of my library on it for easy access, so I also have the 32GB card, but so far only about 350 books in pdf/djvu and about 500 papers on it (even though my computer library is much larger); the filenames contain the relevant information information, the tag names are useless,

this implies that the book view is more or less useless while the SD card view is what I really use (I did not have the courage so far to try to implement the possibility offered by Mack's hack not to change the file name after opening a file in a systematic way);

so far I have had no problem at all with indexing, but I am only using 88% of the SD card memory at the moment ...
fekhner is offline   Reply With Quote