View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 02:33 PM   #8
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
DG
Since you can't use Calibre to Download the cover.:
You CAN drag the Cover from Amazons page onto the "Brown Book" in the meta-data editor. It may not be as "Spif", but you have a cover.
I also sometimes copy and paste text from the descriptions page into the "comments" section.
Thanks.....thats exactly what I did, except I used the 'save picture as' to use the cover....

I guess it never occurred to me to actually manually save the metadata and cover.....

how spoiled it THAT??
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote