View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 09:07 AM   #1
timlegge
Addict
timlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than mom

Device: Kobo, Kobo Wifi, Kobo Touch
Thanking Kobo for their support for Calibre

Hi

As some of you noted from the new Kobo user guide, they seem to like Calibre.

Yesterday I received a new WIFI version from Kobo to help in my Calibre Kobo driver development. As I noted in another thread, the new database schema is different and should allow new features to be added to Calibre.

One of the notable things in the database is that an empty table was left in place. I don't know if that was by design but it helped ensure that the calibre driver continued to work without any changes.

This is the second time that Kobo has donated a Kobo to me to help ensure that the Calibre driver worked well with the device. Kobo's support for the community is great and I wanted to thank them.

Regards

Tim
timlegge is offline   Reply With Quote