View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 10:18 PM   #14
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kralik View Post

If anyone else wants to try it, I'd summarize the advantages as:
-Variable PDF Zoom
-Ability to choose any font for TXT
-Basic TTS with a bunch of odd effects

At a loss of...
-Formats support!

I don't see much of a reason to use B instead of A+. I tried playing with JAP, which seems to be good software, but the Wolf output file it gave me from PDF was 25MB (PDF was 1-2MB) and wouldn't load. Oddly enough, HTML wouldn't work for me. Never tried flash (SWF). In the end, I decided I liked the convenience of ePUB for novels and didn't want to make custom files that would be obsolete with another reader later. TXT of course is OK, but the PG texts aren't always pretty.
It will be nice to see the video with flash demo
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote