View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 03:56 PM   #75
MerLock
Evangelist
MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Eink brought me here. I first learned about on either Engadget or Gizmondo and when I heard Sony was lauching the 500 I had to just find out more about the device and the tech. behind it. So a search on google lead me to this place, which is filled with a lot of useful information and helpful people! So now i can't help but keep coming back for the latest news on electronic readers.
MerLock is offline   Reply With Quote