View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 04:05 PM   #803
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Tomorrow View Post
Huh, is there some syntax error I introduced into the personal.ini error I'm missing? I can't see anything wrong with the image_max_size entry. I hope I am not missing the blatantly obvious here .
It is a configuration issue, but it's more my fault than yours.

In the example personal.ini, I included the (commented out) include_images line under [defaults]. It's really only valid in [epub].

So when you uncommented it, turning it on under [defaults], and then tried to download a mobi, it tried to look up image_max_size, which wasn't defined for mobi.

(BTW, please include output format when reporting problems--I always assume epub otherwise.)

I've made two changes that will be in the next version: 1) The example personal.ini that new users get will correctly put the image options under epub and, 2) the PI will internally force include_images:false when format isn't epub.

For right now, you can add [epub] above your include_images line in your personal.ini and it will work properly.

Jim