View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 02:53 PM   #17
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
And for the record, my iPad 3 battery runs down a heck of lot faster than the 6 to 8 hours advertised. I haven't run it down all the way to 20% yet, but it easily depletes to 50% in 2 hous or less when reading with the screen brightness at about 30% (somewhat dim).
That sounds like something is seriously wrong.
I can play software-decoded video files (which use a lot more CPU than hardware-decoded ones) for a good chunk of the day on a single charge of the iPad 3.
Just reading, I would easily get the 10 hours claimed.
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote