View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 08:00 AM   #13
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
I am a US Amazon Prime member with a Kindle device (KDX). There is no Amazon Prime for any other country. Doesn't mean that I am in the US very often.
To use a colloquialism, I am probably "singing to the choir" here, but I don't think you have mentioned trying to find a solution from other users at the Kindle DXG forum.

I would pose it as "what are you supposed to do, when you are out of cellular phone range, but you do have an internet connection via phone, cable or satellite."
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote