View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 11:44 PM   #698
Micah
Bluefire Reader dude
Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barty View Post
Micah: any chance you can allow user CSS? I found that by using the right text shadow value, I can make fonts much more readable to my eyes.

Stanza allows this indirectly by having external CSS and template HTML. Of course you need to jailbreak to access the files, but that's why I jailbreak and why I still cling to Stanza.
I'm not sure yet if we could do that. It is a bit of a geeky feature (in that the average person does not know how to write CSS). That said, there is a "user styles" CSS that provides default values in our app, so it might not be too hard to make that "swap-able". I'll look into it.
Micah is offline   Reply With Quote