View Single Post
Old 08-15-2016, 02:33 PM   #1056
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Are you using the KOReader build from NiLuJe's snapshot thread?

Is it just the Amazon Kindle guide or is it any azw3 format book (I recall there was a recent 'fix' in azw3 handling).

PS: Been here over 4 years, and have yet to hear of someone reading the Amazon Kindle Guide.
Well if you give me your number, you will hear someone they read the guide. Otherwise you will just have to read it here that I read the user guide.
Can't say it was much help but I read it.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote