View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 07:09 PM   #1
Robotech_Master
Fanatic
Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Has anyone used the CherryPal Africa?

I was just wondering if anyone has tried out the $100 "small, slow, sufficient" CherryPal Africa netbook. (Here's the TeleRead post and comments thread on it.) I was considering using some Christmas money to order one for use as an email, web, e-reading, and writing device.

Would I want to run the version of Windows that comes with it, or go with Green Maraschino Linux instead? I'm told that since it has a MIPS processor, only apps specifically compiled for it will work with it, so it would seem like I'd want to run Linux so I could at least compile apps myself.

Is it worth getting?
Robotech_Master is offline   Reply With Quote