View Single Post
Old 02-05-2007, 06:49 AM   #14
scotty1024
Banned
scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.

Device: Reader / iPhone / Librie / Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by VladSukhoy
Any approximate timeline available? I.e. I would like to see the sources before shutting down my project.
By the way I incorporated libusb sources directly into the build - i.e. no need for it to be installed, just FUSE. One dependency less for the end-user...
My intent is to produce a portable code base that leverages existing cross platform code. I had originally been working in Objective C producing a Native Mac OS X filesystem when I found Google Mac FUSE via Digg. I figured it was worth it to abandon the native filesystem and gain the portability to other platforms.

I expect to have Mac and Linux done in the next two weeks.

Then comes a Mac GUI App for monitoring inserts/removals to plug/unplug the filesystem and a .deb for Debian. Then a packaged installer with the ability to install Mac FUSE/libusb for the user (for Mac).
scotty1024 is offline   Reply With Quote