View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 10:58 AM   #4
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
I'm fairly certain that it's a result of the reader software, and not part of the ebook.
I am fairly certain that my Cybook does not index my dictionary. But I am a bit unsure about what you mean by indexing.

You realize that the html tags on MobiPockets homepage is not a description of the MobiPocket format? Running mobigen the html files can be converted to anything and an index can be added to the book.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote