View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 06:53 PM   #1
MelBr
Zealot
MelBr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MelBr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MelBr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MelBr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MelBr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MelBr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MelBr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MelBr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MelBr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MelBr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MelBr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, Kobo Aura One
Nightmare epub: it's full of tables (conversion from CHM?)

Hi all,

I have an epub and I believe it was converted from a chm file. It's basically FULL of tables. Every paragraph is in row of a table and each page is in its own file and is incredibly hard to read on a device. If I convert it to Kindle formats, it's even worse because there's table borders everywhere and it's unreadable.

Has anyone ever come across an epub like this? Any ideas how to convert it to something 'normal' looking so I can read the book without pulling my hair put?

Thank you for any tips/advice!

mel
MelBr is offline   Reply With Quote