View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 03:48 AM   #175
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Book Monkey View Post
Previously, it also said network error when I let it run the sync so maybe it's my 4 (5?) year old wifi router having seen better days. I'll try it again tomorrow from work with a full charge (or plugged into my pc) but if it still doesn't complete I pretty much have to conclude it's a f/w bug.
It's not your router, I had some network errors as well. It might indeed be a firmware bug, however, I can also imagine it's just over-busy Kobo servers as everyone's checking for an update every ten minutes.

On the other hand, the latter does not explain why it's always stuck on "loading content." So really all I can say is: it's not your router
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote