View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 06:03 PM   #50
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Why waste my time when all 5 devices have had the same issue? The issue is not a BAD battery, the issue is Apple lies about battery charge longevity.
If it has happened to you with multiple devices (and if I recall correctly a battery addon that wasn't made by Apple), but not to other people, maybe it is you?
Do you live in particularly hot or cold temperatures?
Personally one one occasion I got around 12 hours use out of my iPad 1, reading at lowest brightness, but only about 6 hours of use streaming video at max brightness using Bluetooth headphones. So that seems like the extreme range I would get when using it.
ISTR that most review of the iPad found battery life greater than that claimed by Apple.
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote