Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 06:27 PM   #626
qlob
Official Lurker
qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3.4
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindleowner View Post
iXtab, I've been reading about JBPatch with much interest. Has/how can this be ported to K3 devices? I'm predominantly interested in the cover view. Apologies if the answer is buried in the preceding 42 pages.

[edit] to qualify above, I simply chucked the 2.3.1 install bin in my kindle keyboard and it didn't work. Update Kindle remained greyed out.
I asked this question before, without realizing it would require more than the knowledge I have. ixtab suggested to me [and i suggest this to anyone who wants to port] to go look at the source for it, and find a way to hook JBPatch into the system.

Go check out:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...73#post2164573
qlob is offline   Reply With Quote