View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 09:58 AM   #5
avid01
Addict
avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I only used the Cloud Reader for a few minutes before uninstalling it. I didn't care for it that much and prefer Kindle for PC when it comes to reading on a computer. So my memory of what the Cloud Reader can do and how it operates is not fresh on my mind by any means. But I think the Cloud Reader can only read via the "cloud" or what you are calling Whispernet. I don't think the Cloud Reader is set up to read from locally loaded/stored mobi/KF8 files. However, you can definitely download mobi/KF8 files to your computer with Kindle for PC or Kindle for Mac.
Thanks, that was helpful!
avid01 is offline   Reply With Quote