View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 08:34 PM   #13
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulsoup View Post
Just getting my Kobo up and running at the very first was a bizarre experience. I was stuck on the "Welcome to Kobo" screen for ages, and the computer wouldn't recognize the device. I had some weird blinking light issues...etc, etc...

Long story short: The Kobo folks (via phone contact) helped me out, advising me to do exactly what you've described.
The Kobo Dudes down in Kobo world seem to be very good at being helpfull for the most part. And we are not all tech savy so what seems to be a simple thing can seem to be big issue for those that are not savy in tech.

jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote