View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 05:40 PM   #1
talaivan
Groupie
talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-505
Cannot get Developer download

I got an Iliad a few days ago and want to install FBReader. I have tried to get the Shell Access package with no luck -- I just get the message "nothing to download" when I connect after asking them to send it. I notice that the MAC address associated with my account on MyIrex has two extra "FF"s in the middle of it (the rest is correct). I've asked support to help, and they did respond, but haven't been able to fix the problem yet. I also registered again with a different email address, but that does not have any MAC address associated with it (probably because they don't want 2 accounts to the same machine). I'm writing in case anyone has any suggestions. It's frustrating not to be able to install a program I need. Otherwise, I like the Iliad a lot.
talaivan is offline   Reply With Quote