View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 02:07 PM   #30
teija
Gadget fiend
teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite 2021, Sony PRS-350
I have a white Mini and like it because having the white bezel feels like an extension of the page margins - so I usually set my text pretty far to the edge. For me, there was no contest - the white Kobo just appealed much more to me, and would look better with the coloured snapbacks. I have a white iPhone as well, but a black tablet. I find that the black tablets/iPhone bezels actually help make the screens look bigger, whereas white does the opposite.

Having said that, I've just purchased a black Kobo Mini for my mother for her birthday because I couldn't get hold of a white one for the same deal. I'm hoping it will be easier on her eyes. It definitely does look different, even if it's just a trick of the eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samhy View Post
However, I bought a black Mini for my brother's birthday (I hope he'll like it which is far from sure).
Also in the same boat, samhy: Hope my mom likes the Mini!
teija is offline   Reply With Quote