View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 05:01 PM   #7
MarciaCat
Cat Lady & Trekkie
MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Kobo Aura & Aura H20
Thank you all for the advice; I seem to be stuck-- in Windows 7 I've gone to Control Panel-->Programs-->Default Programs-->Set Associations where I have set .ascm files to default to opening in "Adobe Digital Editions", .epub, .mobi and .prc to open in "The main calibre program". Non-DRM ePub goes directly to Caibre, as do the few Mobi's (I'm a longtime 'friend' of Alf's so I have no problem there) I have from Fictionwise but Secure ePub still go to Sony Reader Library. I can't seem to be able to get any ePub to download directly to ADE.

I tied restarting my laptop (several times) to see if that would help but it's still all the same.
MarciaCat is offline   Reply With Quote