View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 02:27 PM   #447
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbrII View Post
Well after a long wait I finally got one. As for me it probably exceeded my expectations. I do get erratic behavior with the cover, as in, sometimes it doesn't wake the Glo up, sometimes when it does, the black bar disappears on the bottom. I have to go to the settings and then click on the clear setting and then click the solid setting again for the black bar to reappear.
If I recall correctly, this is a known bug, not necessarily related to the cover. You don't have to go to the settings to re-set the black bar. You can simply turn the light off and back on again and the bar-settings should be back to the way you have it set.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote