View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 03:41 PM   #3
astmario
Connoisseur
astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Thanks for the help! Tried that Java editor, and you where right, it was set to sr-cyril insted of sr-latin. But, changing that didn't help, Kindle still report dictionary as Croatian.

If I convert my books metadata to Croatian, dictionary works, but if I leave it as Serbian, when I try to search the word in the book, Kindle says Dictionary not Found, There are no dictionaries on your device for this book's language.
astmario is offline   Reply With Quote