View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 04:54 AM   #72
Pascal V.
Pascal V. knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pascal V. knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pascal V. knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pascal V. knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pascal V. knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pascal V. knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pascal V. knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pascal V. knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pascal V. knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pascal V. knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pascal V. knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: PocketBook 903
hi rkomar,

The new version does not seem to work as flawlessly as the previous one : I can't rotate the images anymore and the program does not remember the page at which I was. However, when I open a book that I was already reading before (with the previous version), it opens it at the last page I had seen.

Do you know where this could come from ?

Thanks!

Edit : apparently, I can't zoom either. Also, the panel detection works, but it only highlights the panels with a black border and I can't make them in full page.

Last edited by Pascal V.; 10-10-2012 at 11:38 AM. Reason: new info
Pascal V. is offline   Reply With Quote