View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 06:17 PM   #8
Polyglot27
Addict
Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen3, Archos 80 G9, Sony PRS-650, Sony T1, Asus MemoPad.
I still have the original Swedish made C-Pens which I bought to use as dictionaries, which I swipe across a word in a foreign language and get the translation in a small LCD screen built into the side. They worked like a charm and I was very sad to see them go out of business. Has Ectaco bought the rights to continue its development? If the original team has designed this new version then it bodes well. The OCR on the original pen was excellent and if it is an improved version of that then it must be really good.
This will be an ideal way to copy small amounts of text into an Android tablet if the function is there.
Polyglot27 is offline   Reply With Quote